Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Angel Burn (Angel Trilogy, #1)

"I felt as if he had slapped me. 'That's not funny', I said in a low voice.
'I wasn't trying to be', he retorted. 'I've been scanning for angels, and each time I did, I saw yours'"
- page 140


7 comments:

  1. wow. I'm guessing this is about guardian angels?

    Here is My Teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser. I loved this book!
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good. I've never read any books about angels.

    MyTeaser Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great teaser!

    My TT, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice week..

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower and I liked your FB page! I don’t think my TBR pile will recover from the teasers this week! So many amazing books I want and so little time. Hope you will stop by and check out my White Cat teaser on http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember that part! I loved this book, I really can't wait for the sequel. You picked a great line to share :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this teaser! I've seen this book around, the cover is so eye-catching, but I never really looked into what it's about. I think I will now, thanks to your teaser!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...