Sunday, November 27, 2011

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi at The Story SirenThis feature allows bloggers to post about the books they bought, gotten from the library, and received for review.

For Review:
    
Parallel by Claudia Lefeve [Riz (Click link for the 5-heart review. :D)]
Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park [Dea (finished this one and loved it! Review to be posted soon)]


Netgalley:
Catching JordanCinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)Everneath (Everneath, #1)Under the Never SkyNew Girl
The Girl In the Park by Mariah Fredericks
Between the Sea and Sky by Jaclyn Dolamore
The Sweetest Thing by Christina Mendelski
The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison
New Girl by Paige Harbison



Won:
The Guardian Legacy T-Shirt and bookmarks courtesy of Edna Walters [Riz]
Song of the Red Cloak by Chantel Acevedo [Riz]

Bought:
Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry [Mary Ann (Been wanting these books for ages!! I'm so excited to read them.)]
Dust & Decay by Jonathan Maberry [Mary Ann]
The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima [Mary Ann (]
Blood Red Road by Moira Young [Dea (loved this one too. Click link for review)]
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi [Dea]
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness [Dea (*stops self from fangirling* One of the best books I've read this year.. And the illustrations are AMAZING.)]

BIG thanks to Claudia Lefeve, Jessica Park, Chantel Avacedo and NetGalley!

What did you guys get in the mailbox this week? 


8 comments:

  1. I love your books girls, great haul :) I was thinking about requesting Everneath and New Girl but I decided against it - let us know if they're worth reading ;) And ENJOY!

    Here's my IMM post for this week.

    Have a great weekend,
    Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo many awesome books. I loved Catching Jordan and I'm currently reading Shatter Me and I love that, too. :) The other books you got look absolutely awesome as well. Enjoy!

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, looks like you had a great week! You have a few books there that I've been thinking of picking up. Glad to see that the week was good to you. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blood Red Road is pretty fantastic! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOh, so many gorgeous books! Blood Red Road, Under The Never Sky and Cinder were fantastic! I hope you enjoy them. I also can't wait to read Shatter Me. Have a lovely week and enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many good books! I can't wait to read Shatter Me. I absolutely loved Rot & Ruin and Dust & Decay, I hope you do too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard a lot about Rot & Ruin but i haven't actually picked it up yet I'm going to have to soon! I hope you enjoy everything. Come check out my IMM!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-10_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh Cinder! I'm reading that right now and really liking it so far. Catching Jordan is SO good! One of my favorite contemps of 2011. I'm sure you will love it :0)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...