Hi there! Oh, I am so lucky to know such seriously amazing authors – people who write great books AND are lovely, supportive people. Here are a few I’ve read this year. If you haven’t checked them out, please do. They’re so talented.
1. The Festival at Bray by Jessie Ann Foley (such an incredible contemporary YA. Plus, Nirvana!!)
2. So hooked on the Raven Boys Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
3. Anything by Katie McGarry. Just do it.
5. Wild by Alex Mallory was great - a retelling of Tarzan. Loved it.
6. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasach. OMG such a fantastic story.
8. The Mindee/y's - Mindee Arnett has both the Nightmare series, and her new exciting spaceship release, Polaris, and
9. Mindy McGinnis (Not A Drop To Drink) about a world where water is scarce. Yikes!
10. Jenna Black, who is a great writer and just really lovely friend.
Have to agree with Katie McGarry and Maggie Stiefvater books, they will hooked you 'til the end of the story. Can't wait to read the books of Jay Kristoff and Sara Raasch, heard a lot of good things about it. This is definitely an awesome list of authors Kristen! :)--Mary Ann
Giveaway is open to International. | Must be 13+ to Enter
a Rafflecopter giveaway