Saturday, October 22, 2011

In My Mailbox (1)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. This feature allows bloggers to post about the books they bought, gotten from the library, and received for review.

Welcome to our first IMM post! I would have gladly post ages ago, but this is the first time since the school started that my Sunday morning isn't spent studying or doing the laundry. Gotta love semestral break and being home. :)

For Review:
Waterfall and Cascade by Lisa T. Bergren

Netgalley:
The Girl in the ParkBetween the Sea and SkyThe Sweetest ThingThe Butterfly Clues
The Girl In the Park by Mariah Fredericks
Between the Sea and Sky by Jaclyn Dolamore
The Sweetest Thing by Christina Mendelski
The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison



Won:

               


Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

Bought:
The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima
Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick

What did you guys get in the mailbox this week? 


3 comments:

  1. You've got some absolutely gorgeous books this week! I've read Waterfall, and it was awesome. Hope you enjoy your reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some really awesome stuff this week! I hope you enjoy Forever i absolutely loved that book and i hope you enjoy Silence i cannot wait to read it!! Come check out my IMM!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books! I am really interested in what you think of The Sweetest Thing. I am in the middle of reading the copy that I got from Netgalley.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...